Tuesday, August 12, 2008

6 months!

I am currently sitting in the clinical research lab in a room very similar to the one I was in when I found out I was going to be following a CR diet for 2 years-- 6 months ago. I am beginning the 6 month physical (it is 3wks long!) and I can not believe how fast time has gone... I have lost 16.3lbs and I love CR! Looking back at old posts, I was pretty skeptical/nervous about being on a diet and I would not say I am a perfect CR practitioner, but now I feel good that I know what I am eating and I love how I feel when I am eating well.
I hoped I could catch up on more blogging being stuck here for the day- but my faithful readers will have to wait. Tomorrow TE and I leave for sunny California for a wedding, but I shall return with more stories about how to diet (or not diet) while on vacation and at weddings!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy crap!!! 16.3 lbs?? I knew you were looking healthy but I had no idea how much :)
Good job. Eating better is my goal was I get some of these "big decisions" off my to-do list.

xo
KBW