Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happy Diet Anniversary

One year ago today I started eating my CR diet. I was on packaged foods and a big baby about it. Thinking back- I was not too much more irrational than I would be today if I had to go back on the study supplied foods. Sorry CALERIE- it was not that bad, it is just much better to prepare your own foods :)
I will celebrate tonight by finishing my dinner at 7pm and attending a concert where I will drink water only since I have to be at the study center before 7am tomorrow morning after having fasted for 12hrs... fun ay?! At least the concert should be fun!
More updates to come!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Happy anniversary! You're right, you have changed a lot about how you talk about the diet in the last year - glad to know it's gotten easier!!