I usually get stuck eating the same things all the time: Fiber One granola bars/Lara bars, fiberful fruit leathers, 100-calorie popcorn bags, yogurt and granola/cereal... You get the idea.
I also get bored with food, so my latest helpful diet tips will relate to snack ideas!
Complete with calorie information:
- Medium apple and 1T peanut butter- 170cal
- 10 baby carrots, 4T Sabra hummus- 140cal
- Red Pepper slices (1/2 of medium pepper), 4T baba ghanoush- 115cal
- Hard boiled egg- 80cal
- Kashi crackers and Laughing cow wedge cheese- 165cal
- 15 grapes, light string cheese- 105cal
- Stacy's pita chips (my favorite) with salsa/dip (150-200cal)
Want more ideas?
Hungry Girl lists their favorite snacks. I am a fan of some of these...
Do you have a favorite healthy snack?