Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Back with a goal!

Hello readers (if there are any left out there!)

I am here to report that I am one day away from losing a fatbet challenge. I had planned to lose 45lbs of my baby weight (yes I gained 50!! pounds) by tomorrow. I am hovering around the 35lb weight loss mark.

So I am starting again. My goal is to lose 10lbs in the next 2months. Final weigh in day: June 4th.

I am not sure how I am going to do it (weight watchers has a plan to include lactating moms, calorie counting, or to cut out certain foods...) since I can not really restrict my diet too much without affecting my milk supply (which is already troublesome). I think I am going to start by cutting out/minimize baked goods/unplanned snacks.

Already I am eating well for breakfast and lunch (thanks to the fact TE has been making me a salad every day!) but the snacking is really hurting me (I think...). I need to get back in control of my snacks. Being back at work has been helping to regulate my eating times and I can keep lots of snacks here.

Currently I have oatmeal, fiber one brownies/granola bars, nuts and dried fruit, and 100-calorie packs of cookies! Other snack ideas to keep here include: yogurt and bran buds, veggies and hummus, laughing cow cheese and crackers...

Well, it is a start-- I will be posting here to help keep my focus and accountability!

No comments: