Thursday, April 12, 2012

Breakfast cookies

Breakfast is not the easiest meal now that I am working and doing daycare drop-off. I usually manage to make myself a pot of decaf coffee and grab a granola bar/bag of dry cereal/etc. Not too satisfying. So I purchased some Quaker Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies to have something a bit... more... to eat with my coffee. But when my coworker and I were looking through the ingredient list, we knew I could make something way better.

So I present to you: Quinoa Breakfast Cookies!

I am trying out a new web based calorie counter/recipe calorie calculator so I do not have to have CRON-o-Meter on my computers. I think so far it is working out well. I will upload some nice photos TE took of the cookies tonight when I get home- I only have the website link for you today.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is definately a great deal to learn about this subject.
I love all the points you've made.
My web site: tips on how to lose weight fast in a week