Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Cookie Poll


OK I have a feeling I know which cookie is going to win- but I have put together an image using CRON-o-Meter so you have all the nutritional information with which to cast your vote.
The contenders are:
Cooking Light: just a lighter version
With Beans: actually replaces some butter with white beans!
Nestles: your standard cookie recipe
Flax Seed: my favorite from the diet (may require purchasing some hard to find ingredients)


If any of you are interested in the recipes please ask, I am willing to share!

Happy baking ahead :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I voted, but Trader Joes often has weird or hard to find ingredients. So does the local large Asian grocery store. In fact, we probably have some really strange but necessary ingredients for that recipe if you decide to make it and get stuck!