Thursday, March 27, 2008

Pasta Recipe

I know I have a lot of catching up to do but I wanted to start updating my faithful readers with recipes that I have been making so I do not get too bogged down later.
I should be working right now but this seems more important :)



Pasta with Grape Tomatoes and Goat Cheese
(from Cooking Light- serves 1- approx 300cal)

2oz Barilla Plus Rotini (it seems like a tiny amt)- cooked without fat
1/2c Grape tomatoes quartered
1 tsp chopped garlic
1 tsp dry basil
Hot pepper flakes to taste
2 Tbsp vegetable broth
1 Tbsp goat cheese

Boil pasta
Heat garlic, tomatoes, hot peppers and broth in frying pan (2-3min)
Once the pasta is cooked and drained, mix with basil and goat cheese
Add in garlic/tomato mix
Stir and enjoy!

I could not believe how good this tasted. This is going to be a regular for sure!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

that looks really good. I'd probably eat more than one serving at a time - I'm a pig!! Thanks for the recipe!

rachel