Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Rainy Tuesday

I am working from home today. I have a ton of grading to do and I never seem to be that productive in lab during working hours (too much talking Liz...), so I decided that to be productive I would stay in with my minimal (blogging, facebook, etc.) distractions.

Tuesday - 1604cal (-66)
Breakfast
- 659c
Early CR breakfast omelet- this meal tastes like my early days of CR.
It must be the goat cheese/spinach combo. I need another healthy omelet...
3/4c Egg beaters
1 Large egg
1c spinach
1/2 of a sm/md tomato, chopped
2T crumbled goat cheese (~0.5oz)
2 pieces of reduced calorie wheat toast
1T Canoleo margarine
Garlic salt to taste
2/3c Orange juice
3c Coffee (ugh! staying home lets me drink way too much coffee!!)
1c Skim milk
1 block of dark chocolate


Lunch: 225c
Organic lowfat vanilla yogurt
1/4c Bran buds
2T dried cranberries

Dinner 1: 460c
2 slices of pizza at grad student meeting

Dinner 2: 260c
Lentil soup
Diced tomatoes
Sriracha sauce
8- shrimp
Lime juice

No comments: